We have an exciting opportunity for the right person to join the React Main team as a Reactive Works Coordinator / Planner based at our offices in Heywood.
Every day is different and our services are relied upon to ensure that when our clients need assistance we are available to get the job done, so reliability and willingness to have a flexible approach is of high importance.Duties will include:
- Scheduling work instructions to RMUK engineers and Specialist Trades.
- Liaising with sites and arranging access keeping them up to date with bookings.
- Submitting permits and sending RAMS to shopping centers Train stations etc.
- Creating and sending quotations and estimates / uplifts.
- Monitoring daily progress of works and updating RMUK help desk and client with deviations in schedule.
- Call Handling.
- Responding to emails.
- Using the companies job tracking system to provide updates, reports and job completions to clients.
- Ordering parts.
- Joining the on call rota for dealing with out of hours emergencies.
- Help Desk holiday cover.